Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    DD wears a 5 in normal clothes & has a 5/6 Jasmine DS costume that fits her fine. I think you should be good with a 5/6.
    Agree completely. DD also wears a 5 in most brands and the 5/6 Elsa costume was perfect on her.

coolae is online now Silver level (200+ posts)

Got my dresses...Anna is huge! Disappointed in the Elsa dress. It's all wrinkled in the cape because the white snowflakes etc seemed to be stuck to each other. It just doesn't look amazing. Anyone else feel the same way? Should Elsa's "cape" straighten out over time if I hang it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girls were thrilled with theirs. They are wrinkled but we hung them and I think they will straighten or else I can always throw it in the dryer for a steam. I thought the quality was very good although I was covered in glitter by the end of the trying on session. The 9/10 fit my 9 year old but I don't expect it to fit her next year and we are keeping a 7/8 Anna costume for my 7 year old. Now I got find a little Olaf costume for my little boy.
    Jen

Emily 5/19/05
    Katie 8/14/07
    Chase 10/31/12

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by emily_gracesmama View Post
    My girls were thrilled with theirs. They are wrinkled but we hung them and I think they will straighten or else I can always throw it in the dryer for a steam. I thought the quality was very good although I was covered in glitter by the end of the trying on session. The 9/10 fit my 9 year old but I don't expect it to fit her next year and we are keeping a 7/8 Anna costume for my 7 year old. Now I got find a little Olaf costume for my little boy.
    They had the Olaf costume at the Disney store when I went in last week. Super cute.

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

How much are the dresses from here?

49.95 plus tax. If u have a disney Visa card there is a code for 15 percent off 50 drvctreat and there is also free shipping when u spend over 75 with a code shipmagic.
    Jen

Emily 5/19/05
    Katie 8/14/07
    Chase 10/31/12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3