Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I didn't read the whole thread and can't remember from the last time i read it, but have you ever tried the Diva cup for that special time of the month? I haven't worn a tampon in 7 years thanks to the Diva cup.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Twowhat, can you link to what products you got? I haven't quit disposable pads but I have noticed a decline in the itchy symptoms except just before the time of month, when it seems to return. I went back to my GYN and she said if it returns, she might prescribe an estrogen cream for once a week use.

for Sandy Hook

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Glad you found a solution! I wanted to just chime in that acupuncture and Chinese herbs have once again been a lifesaver for me in dealing with a UTI and yeast infection. Monistat and antibiotics weren't doing the trick, but the herbs and acupuncture fully cured my issues. I had the same success about 20 years ago, which was the last time I had these issues until now. Just another avenue to try if you're not finding success with traditional methods!
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Twowhat, can you link to what products you got? I haven't quit disposable pads but I have noticed a decline in the itchy symptoms except just before the time of month, when it seems to return. I went back to my GYN and she said if it returns, she might prescribe an estrogen cream for once a week use.
    I ordered bamboo velour liners and pads from homesteademporium (etsy/hyenacart) but she is no longer shipping to the US because of the FDA regulations on cloth pads

Are you using liners? A simple experiment would be to switch to another more "natural" brand (both liners and pads) and see if it makes a difference...that's what I was going to do if I wasn't able to get my order in with homesteademporium in time. I'm sorry you're still dealing with this!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4