Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Are there ever deals on Magnatiles other than during the holidays?

I would like to get my DC a second set of Magnatiles. I got their first set during the Met Store sale last year, but I would rather not wait until the holiday season to get another set. Are there ever any deals to be had at other times?
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

Bumping for Monday am traffic. Any thoughts? Should I just pay full price if I want them before the holidays, or is it worth waiting a bit and see if something pops up in the next month or so?
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

We got ours from Discount School Supply with a code. I would watch for a code from Discount School Supplies or Constructive Playthings.
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

How about Lakeshore Learning? I think they have 20% off codes out now; not sure if they still have Magnatiles but they used to. If you have one near you, it would be best to buy them in store to avoid paying shipping.
    When I bought a set about 4 years ago, I bought them from the company that makes them- Valtech, I think? I believe they're based out of Illinois... you might be able to get on their e-mail list and get 10% off (that's what I did at the time).

ash is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

If you have a Learning Express near you, check them out. I get 20% off coupons regularly with my local one. The 100 clear set is $119.00 regular price there.

Thanks for the suggestions...still striking out for now. Lakeshore Learning has some good coupon codes out there, but shipping kills it and there isn't one near me. I do have a Learning Express close by. I will have to be on the look out for coupons from them.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

Our Barnes and Noble carries them in store and seemingly about once a month they send out a coupon for 15% off any one item. Also, if you are a barnes and noble member, I think you get a percentage off but not sure.

In case anyone was following this thread, I found a coupon for $11 off (11OFF) at Creative Kidstuff and they have free shipping on orders over $99. So 100 pc set was $109 shipped. Not an awesome deal, but still better than full price.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

There was a great deal through MOMA last year on Black Friday or sometime around Thanksgiving.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

There are some Metro Mags on Zulily, but today is the last day of the sale. The sales event is called "Special Needs Collection," but you should be able to search for it too. People from the forum have said that these are compatible with Magnatiles.
    Rainbow 48-Piece Building Set: $44.99
    Neon Metro Magnetic 96-Piece Building Set: $79.99
    Large Rainbow, Little Cruiser & Little Speedster Set: $74.99

You need an account to see the sale items on Zulily, FYI. Shipping would be at least $5.95, but I'm not sure how much exactly.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast