Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I would pick one up but I really don't like animal prints.... I will watch to see if anything else drops in price!

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered one too, even though my kids will probably be buying lunch every day at school! $30 is a great price and it seems similar in size to our Laptop Lunches so I think our current lunch bags (eBags Slim Lunch Box) will work just fine. I have 2 boys so no need for a zebra bag! I got free shipping, did everyone else?

I also just got the Planetbox Shuttle on sale for DS2's kindergarten snack he has to bring every day. It's a perfect size for snack AND the small and medium sized Kid Konserve leakproof stainless containers fit inside perfectly! I use the Kid Konserve containers for applesauce, yogurt, and leaky fruits.
    Last edited by essnce629; 09-01-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I ordered one too, even though my kids will probably be buying lunch every day at school! $30 is a great price and it seems similar in size to our Laptop Lunches so I think our current lunch bags (eBags Slim Lunch Box) will work just fine. I have 2 boys so no need for a zebra bag! I got free shipping, did everyone else?

I also just got the Planetbox Shuttle on sale for DS2's kindergarten snack he has to bring every day. It's a perfect size for snack AND the small and medium sized Kid Konserve leakproof stainless containers fit inside perfectly! I use the Kid Konserve containers for applesauce, yogurt, and leaky fruits.
    I did get free shipping on the all-in-one.

Thanks for the tip about eBags Slim Lunch Box. It has great reviews on Amazon. I may get one so my son can take the all-in-one to school too.
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

Yay! I hope it works for you guys. Let us know once you get it!

Thanks so much for sharing! My girls said they like the zebra print so we are in for 2. (I hope a boy's print goes on sale soon.) :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Suebell View Post
    (I hope a boy's print goes on sale soon.) :-D
    Me too!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We got our order today, earlier than expected (said Monday on link). These seem very nice. The girls love the long strap that can be worn crossbody. Zebra print is cute even though I don't go for animal prints typically. I am concerned that the white will not stay white for long! Is scotch guard safe to use on something like this?

The inside seems smaller than I expected BUT so did the PlanetBox when I finally saw it IRL. Sandwiches will definitely fit, our publix brand bread fits with room to spare. I will be glad to answer any specific questions if anyone is on the fence. I can take more pics if that would help too, JLMK! overall, they seem very nice and I think will work great for our purposes.

Thanks for posting! My UPS tracking info originally said Monday delivery also but I just checked & it's out for delivery. I am way too excited about getting this lunch box. :-)
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    We got our order today, earlier than expected (said Monday on link). These seem very nice. The girls love the long strap that can be worn crossbody. Zebra print is cute even though I don't go for animal prints typically. I am concerned that the white will not stay white for long! Is scotch guard safe to use on something like this?

The inside seems smaller than I expected BUT so did the PlanetBox when I finally saw it IRL. Sandwiches will definitely fit, our publix brand bread fits with room to spare. I will be glad to answer any specific questions if anyone is on the fence. I can take more pics if that would help too, JLMK! overall, they seem very nice and I think will work great for our purposes.
    thanks for the review. looks like PBK no longer sells planetbox? wonder how it compares? do you have a planet box? I have to say that we finally started using the planetbox we got on sale last year and we all really love them. need a 3rd and this may make me jump on the deal. any discount or free shipping on this?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast