Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks!! I got the embraceable lace hipsters and boyshorts too I'm used to spending $2-$3 per pair at Target (on clearance) but have yet to find anything that I really like. Hope these do the trick

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Which panties are the ones folks liked? I've been challenged by VPL for forever and would love some undies that are truly invisible under clothes...
    I swear by the vanish edge hipsters. Like, I will never, ever buy another kind of underwear ever again. No VPL, no riding up (even when I go running), don't feel them on and hold up super well.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

I like the embraceable lace lipsters as well.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

I am still loving my embraceable lace hipsters from a previous sale. Much prefer them to the boyshorts. Highly recommend the hipsters!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    I am still loving my embraceable lace hipsters from a previous sale. Much prefer them to the boyshorts. Highly recommend the hipsters!
    Oh yay! I got 4 hipsters and 3 boy shorts so I'm glad I skewed towards hipster

Trying to decide how much is enough and whether to get a few more? I got 7 last time and like them but can't decide whether to get more or stick with those and some older non soma undies...

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Which panties are the ones folks liked? I've been challenged by VPL for forever and would love some undies that are truly invisible under clothes...
    I love the Sensuous Lace bikinis, but they are NOT good about VPL!

I tried the Embraceable Lace last time but didn't like them so I returned them. I tried the Vanishing Edge in-store and didn't like the feeling of the silicone on the leg. So, I'm sitting this one out... but I really do like the Sensuous Lace if I don't have to worry about VPL.

I was able to get 9 pairs of underwear & a vanishing back bra for $67 shipped. I first applied the FS code (as I only planned to get the 7 pairs & then I saw the bras were $10 off. I added the bra & 2 more pairs of underwear, added the $20 off $80 & it gave me FS in addition to the $20 off. Also, Upromise is 7% CB.

Went to a Soma store today to try on undies and the nursing sleep bra, and the embraceable lace hipsters were 6 for $36 in store, and then everything in the store was an additional 20% off. I placed an online order the other night and it looks like if I were to have bought the items in store I would have saved a few dollars.

Does anyone know how this sale ranks on the "bargain scale"? In past threads I saw some Soma sales mentioned that seemed like undies were much less during them - Is this sale a rare event and an excellent deal? I'm not that familiar with the brand to know whether the prices are good at 6 for $36.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Some styles will go lower if you're open to trying different styles and aren't picky about pattern. I have bought during two different sales this year when panties were in the $2 - $3 range.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast