Default BJCMGT vs Snap4 vs Armadillo vs. Chicco Liteway...Advice Please!!

Hello All,
    our baby is currently 7 months, about 18 lbs...she's currently using her chicco keyfit 22 carseat and snap in caddy frame.

We will be travelling at the end of September so baby will be 8 months at that time.

Time to buy a stroller! We want something thats durable enough (and good quality!) that we can use every day but still is light enough that we can travel with.

We've narrowed down our choices to 4 strollers - one of which is an umbrella, but not sure which direction to go....

Do we go umbrella? or one of the others? Will baby be comfy in an unbrella full time? WAnt to try an avoid buying 2 strollers but if we need to then not a huge deal.

1)Baby Jogger City Mini GT
    -most expensive out of the bunch
    -small basket
    -may be tippy
    -amazing to drive
    -accessories cost $

2)Snap4
    -heard that the harness is a pain - is it really that bad?
    -quality of the fabric not that great
    -no suspension (i.e. will be more bumpy than others)

3)Mamas and Papas Armadillo
    -apparently seat is not upright enough in the most upright position (not close to 90 degrees)
    -no accessories
    -new stroller so not too much info out there
    -magnetic peekaboo window which is good

4)Chicco Liteway
    -small canopy
    -might not be as comfortable for baby
    -durable

Help Please!! and Thanks!!

I really like my Armadillo. My 14 month old doesn't seem to mind the slight incline to the seat. Super easy fold, lightweight(but not flimsy at all), spacious basket that is easy to access while baby is in it and great quality for the price

My main complaint is that the shoulder straps are too loose. I just emailed customer support about it. The harness clip is in 5 parts and needs to be fit together like a puzzle. So a bit of a pain if you want to clip it quickly.

I chose it over the CM GT because it was lighter and more compact but the seat was longer and wider. It is also way more eye catching(I have it in lemon drop)