Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default 40% off clearance at Garnet Hill

Surprised someone didn't post this already. 40% off code is on the site. You can't combine codes so you can either get 40% off or free shipping, not both. Shipping was $9.95 for just over $50 in my cart so I decided it wasn't worth it. The deals were ok but not as good as last year when I bought a tankini for $18.xx with free shipping.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

I have been hesitating over my cart. I have some good stuff, but still not sure if it is worth it...

I was just coming over to see if anyone had posted this!

I had been looking for awhile at the French Stripe Jersey Knit twin size comforter cover that was $34 on clearance but ultimately took it out of my cart when I placed a Deal of the Day order last week. Even so, I've kept thinking about it since it would coordinate well with the other comforter cover in my sons' room, and I've had my eye out for one.

The extra 40% off code made it worth my while and I bought it yesterday for $20.40 plus $7.95 shipping.
    I'm happy with that!

It's only in the red stripe (from last year) and only in twin, but if it's what you're looking for it's a very nice soft knit comforter cover for the price.

This site always bothers me because things show up in a search that I want, but then when you click on them they're no longer available. I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chag78 View Post
    This site always bothers me because things show up in a search that I want, but then when you click on them they're no longer available. I hate that!
    Completely agree. Their site kills me.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Sale has been extended one more day.

They only have XS left but the Essential Scoop neck tunics are $5.40 after discount (orig $34). Only blue, red and green left. I have one of each in my cart!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please