(originally posted in the Lounge, trying here for more response)
A few questions:
How well does the wipe-clean fabric really work? Does it really prevent liquids from getting through to the cushions?

Are the harness straps removable for cleaning? (I've seen some reviews that say this but can't find it in the online manual.)

Have you had to remove the covers for cleaning? If so, how hard to remove and reinstall?

Background: DGD2 is FF in a Blvd in both cars. The seats are comfy and easy to use EXCEPT when she is car sick, which still happens often and explosively. DIL is getting really really tired of the clean-up process. I stumbled on descriptions of the Foonf fabric which sounded like it might reduce the time involved with washing and air-drying the cover. DGD2 is 3 but tiny so she will using a convertible seat for quite a while. I'm willing to spring for a pricey seat if it really is a lot easier to clean. A few questions:
How well does the wipe-clean fabric really work? Does it really prevent liquids from getting through to the cushions?

Are the harness straps removable for cleaning? (I've seen some reviews that say this but can't find it in the online manual.)

Have you had to remove the covers for cleaning? If so, how hard to remove and reinstall?

Background: DGD2 is FF in a Blvd in both cars. The seats are comfy and easy to use EXCEPT when she is car sick, which still happens often and explosively. DIL is getting really really tired of the clean-up process. I stumbled on descriptions of the Foonf fabric which sounded like it might reduce the time involved with washing and air-drying the cover. DGD2 is 3 but tiny so she will using a convertible seat for quite a while. I'm willing to spring for a pricey seat if it really is a lot easier to clean. A few questions:

Background: DGD2 is FF in a Blvd in both cars. The seats are comfy and easy to use EXCEPT when she is car sick, which still happens often and explosively. DIL is getting really really tired of the clean-up process. I stumbled on descriptions of the Foonf fabric which sounded like it might reduce the time involved with washing and air-drying the cover. DGD2 is 3 but tiny so she will using a convertible seat for quite a while. I'm willing to spring for a pricey seat if it really is a lot easier to clean.