Thread: Bean bags

Default Bean bags

Yes, Santa is already starting to do research this way. I'm tired of the playroom couch cushions being thrown on the floor for television viewing. I'm thinking of getting three large bean bags for the boys. There was a previous thread that people purchasing Jaxx Saxx, Cozy Sax and Lands End last season. Any feedback on how they've held up?
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I got my girls the ones from Lands End last year. They have held up very well. I will warn you that they were SUPER hard when we first got them, but are fine now.

I got them when they were having a 40% off sale close to the holidays.

ETA: Here's the thread where I made my purchase last year. And it reminded me that the boxes were HUGE! If ordering now, make sure you have a place to store them for the holidays.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...highlight=bean
    Last edited by egoldber; 09-07-2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Subbing! I want bean bag chairs for our playroom so I'm curious to see what people's experiences have been. I'm leaning towards getting larger ones (maybe two?) rather than kid sized.
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

LoveSac! They are fantastic. I bought one on Black Friday from the LoveSac site for 50% off plus free shipping. And they hold their value. Sold it before we moved cross country. Fun thing was that the guy who bought it from us in MD had just moved from CA and sold his before he moved!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crayonblue View Post
    LoveSac! They are fantastic. I bought one on Black Friday from the LoveSac site for 50% off plus free shipping. And they hold their value. Sold it before we moved cross country. Fun thing was that the guy who bought it from us in MD had just moved from CA and sold his before he moved!
    What size did you get for a kiddo?
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11