Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Got my first part of my order today, and I have at least a few keepers! I sized down on the Jessica dress (size 10 vs my usual 14) in Navy blue, and I love it! Also deciding between two different version of the Emily skirt, I alo sized down to a 12 in that skirt.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yay. I am still waiting on mine..i ordered a bunch of jersey baggies for DS. He keeps talking about how excited he is for his clothes from "The Mainland" to arrive..lol

What have you noticed being replenished? I did another check, and I wasn't seeing much, but I may be looking at the wrong things!

Also, didn't there used to be a "search by size" function on boden? I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    Lots of replens in the clearance section today! And prices are basically the same.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got the Lola top which I didn't see over the weekend, and the Mya cross body was back but only in gold (I wanted pink.) I also got a baby appliqué tee that wasn't in stock over the weekend. There seemed to be more colors and sizes in a lot of items. HTH!
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2