Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

We have pjs from Marks & Spencer, Hanna, and Costco.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Honestly? Just Target and Old Navy for PJ pants. They wear t-shirts. (A lot of the time, it's just undies and a shirt.)
    That's pretty much what we do too.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DS2 just wears undies (Hanna boxer briefs) and an old comfy t-shirt. DS1 has now graduated to just boxer briefs. They used to love Hanna pjs and I'm so sad that they won't wear them anymore
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS1 is 11 and has been wearing just the cheapest cotton knit shorts I can find at Target or TCP along with plain t-shirts for the past couple of years. I like the Champion brand t-shirts that come in a pack of 3 or 4 at Target in the underwear section. They are really soft.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Ds1 is 11 & wears dyed organic bamboo velour lounge pants (etsy) & a really soft Charlie rocket T to bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; moderator infantreflux.org/forum
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Honestly? Just Target and Old Navy for PJ pants. They wear t-shirts. (A lot of the time, it's just undies and a shirt.)
    We got so fed up with tight summer pajamas that my kids transitioned to boxers and t shirts all summer, much to my dismay (and numerous posts on this topic here). Right now they are wearing HA LJs. When ds1 outgrows the ones he has, we will transition to pajama pants with t shirts.

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Big t-shirts in the summer (sometimes with cheap cotton shorts underneath) or TCP all cotton jammies, short-sleeved and shorts or long-sleeved with pants.
    K

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

DS only wears pjs one night of the year - Christmas Eve. If he is camping, sleepover or MIL is visiting, etc., he'll throw on a pair of boxer shorts over his briefs. He doesn't view boxer shorts as underware and they are so much more comfortable than shorts, that's what he goes with and I'm ok with it. I do insist on Christmas pjs though for good Christmas morning pictures.

If it is really cold in the house he'll wear pj pants from Target, but he rarely does that, he just adds blankets.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My boys need long flannel PJs or they would freeze at our house so that's what I am looking for. I see nice flannel ones at LE and LLB but they are pricey so I am looking for alternatives since those rarely go on sale.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Last winter I purchased great 100% cotton flannel pjs for my boys at Marks and Spencer. I believe their is no limit free shipping through the end of the month and Marks and Spencer. My last order arrived in 2 days from the UK.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast