jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Tell me about Oriental Trading deals

What is the best deal I can expect to get from Oriental Trading? I have a big (~$300) order to place for my kids' school, and I want to maximize my budget. I definitely want free shipping (which I guess is ending today?), but it would be nice to have a % or $ amount off too. I don't need the order until mid November, although I don't want to cut it too close. I just signed up for their emails. TIA!

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Bumping...anyone?

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jenstring95 View Post
    Bumping...anyone?
    I occasionally get coupons for $10 off plus free shipping if you spend $50 or $75, which would work for you. If you signed up for their emails, you should start getting them too I would think. I never have an order big enough, so I usually just have to settle for free shipping.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

With that size of an order, I think shipping will be free regardless of when you order it. If you google it, there's probably a $10 off $75 promo on top

Could also check ebates

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You can get an extra 5% ordering through the link on UPromise. (Looks like Ebates doesn't have them any more.) And retailmenot lists a $10 off $75 with free shipping.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This is the code I have for $10 off $75. And yup, I shop through Upromise to get 5% back.

*Don't miss out! Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, September 30, 2014 and get free standard shipping and $10 off your purchase of $75 or more, within the contiguous U.S., APO, and FPO. Additional charges apply for Express Shipping. Gift cards not included. Shop any link in this email, or enter promo code CE144553 during checkout. Only one offer allowed per order.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

I looked through my emails from them, and it looks like free shipping and $10 off the order is the best you'll do. They had free shipping and a $20 egiftcard last year during cyber week (email says it's their best deal of the year), but that's too late for you to wait on anyway.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

I would make several orders of $75 with free shipping so that you can get $10 off several times.
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

this is the email I got. I also would suggest several orders of $75 to get the discount a few times!

Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, September 30, 2014 and get free standard shipping and $10 off your purchase of $75 or more, within the contiguous U.S., APO, and FPO. Additional charges apply for Express Shipping. Gift cards not included. Shop any link in this email, or enter promo code CE144553 during checkout. Only one offer allowed per order.