TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Baby Jogger comparison chart?

It's been a while since I looked in-depth at strollers, and I noticed that Baby Jogger has several new ones out (new to me at least). I thought the only new new one was the Vue, but I am also familiar with the GT. I see they have a City Lite and a City Zip. We have a 2009 or 2010 City Mini. How do the Lite and Zip compare? BJ used to have a comparison chart in PDF format on their website, but I can no longer find it. Does a comparison chart exist for these strollers, or can someone compare them for me? We might be getting a new stroller. Thanks!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    It's been a while since I looked in-depth at strollers, and I noticed that Baby Jogger has several new ones out (new to me at least). I thought the only new new one was the Vue, but I am also familiar with the GT. I see they have a City Lite and a City Zip. We have a 2009 or 2010 City Mini. How do the Lite and Zip compare? BJ used to have a comparison chart in PDF format on their website, but I can no longer find it. Does a comparison chart exist for these strollers, or can someone compare them for me? We might be getting a new stroller. Thanks!
    What features are you wanting to compare? There's a comparison chart at the bottom of the product description of the City Lite on Amazon:

Otherwise, this seems like a pretty good chart from this website: http://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/20...ger-strollers/.

The Lite seems to be a watered down version of the City Mini. The Zip is exclusive to Buy Buy Baby, but Baby Gizmo did a quick video on it and this website mentions there's no adjustable handlebar: http://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/20...city-mini-zip/.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! That comparison chart is pretty much what I was looking for, except that it doesn't have the Zip. Thanks for the other links as well, I have to watch the BG video.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.