Default Need a recommendation for a stroller that allows a child to sit upright

DH and I love our Combi Catalyst. The big wheels let us push it anywhere, on the beach, in parks, etc. The basket under the seat is huge, the canopy is huge, it's easy to push, and it's easy to fold, although it has to be stored in 2 parts. DS never liked to lie flat, so we couldn't use it as a bassinet, but it has that option. B
    Like most strollers, it leans back a bit, but DS is always pulling himself up to sit up and see what going on, and straining against the straps/seat belt.

What strollers allow a child to sit upright, but will still give me all the things that make a stroller good for a parent (good push/tires/basket, etc.)? And since I may already be asking for the moon, it should be good for a tall child and tall parent.
    Happy Healthy and Handsome DS 8/13

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have that issue with our BJCM. I put a folded blanket behind my child, and loosen the straps as needed. I recommend trying that first, especially since you already love your stroller.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Thank you TwoBees. Since we have tons of blankets we never use, that sounds like an effective workaround.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Still-in-Shock View Post
    Thank you TwoBees. Since we have tons of blankets we never use, that sounds like an effective workaround.
    I realize that does not give you an excuse to get a new stroller, however.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    I realize that does not give you an excuse to get a new stroller, however.
    LOL. I already have 6, including the snap & go for our infant car seat, so I really don't mind not buying a new one. It is amazing how many people want to give you strollers when you have a baby. Someone gave us a DOUBLE stroller that I am having trouble getting rid of.