MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Question for those of you with the Cambria

How are you liking it? Pros? Cons? I need to get DS a booster but am not sure which to get.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It all comes down to fit in the car and to your child. I ordered them but they didn't work in the car that we needed them to work in because of the forward-tilting vehicle headrests. Diono requires support behind the headrest, either from the vehicle seatback or vehicle headrest.

Otherwise I thought it was a fine seat. It's HUGE and quite wide, so if you're needing to put it next to another carseat it's probably not the best choice. It's nice and cushy with a nice contoured seat bottom.

Amazon has free returns on these so it's a good way to try things out. But it really depends a lot on your car, the seatbelt geometry in your car (will the belt retract smoothly if your child leans forward and then back?), and how it fits your child once buckled in (lap belt low, shoulder belt squarely on the shoulder).

What car? How big is your DS?

We ended up with Recaro Performance Boosters - the folks on carseat.org like it because it seems to fit a wide variety of cars/kids.