Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm ISO of ideas...for the children that have everything and prefer to play with couch cushions or sticks and rocks.

no legos this year...the baby is way too curious + mobile. I'm thinking of a big outdoor trampoline as a group gift. dd is easy...loves AG and books. we are going to redecorate her room for her Jan bday. but i'm stumped on my boys...will be 4 and 6. and the baby...she is even harder!
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

DS is obsessed with the solar system and asked for this http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/pro...=1414111414096 but I cannot find any reviews!

DS2 saw the Bruder cement mixer at Home Goods and fell in love. I had it on a wish list for DS1 and just never got it because of the price, but HG was just $30. It will have to be a joint gift to avoid fighting.

DH wanted to get DS1 snapcircuits jr so I got them recently when the price dropped on amazon.

I got a grey mini bake oven at the fall Target toy clearance so they'll get that.

I won't start asking them for suggestions for another month.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3