KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Days 21 and 22: Organize your home in 40 days

Post here when you are on days 21 and 22. You are more than half way done!
    Kris

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Finished Day 21 - Cleaned off the top of my dresser. That was some junk! (in all honesty, i didn't completely deal with the items)

On to Day 22 - probably something with the old dining room table that moved to another room, including all the boxes stored under it. My living room feels much better without extra furniture and junk in the back!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I was just thinking this morning that I need to see what day I'm on and figure a plan to get back into it. The areas I did already mostly look pretty good still. The laundry room goes through cycles, but the closets, basement, etc are pretty decent.
    Kris

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DAY 21 - cleaned bin under master bed 2/24
    Day 22 - cleaned DS1 and DS2 closets
    Last edited by jgenie; 05-27-2015 at 08:37 PM.

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Item 21
    4. Read all checked-out library books, no more incoming until I have only 5 left (from now on, only one shelf for library books no matter how thick they are!) - 6/5 oops, picked up 2 more when my final hold (from March) came up, I couldn’t help myself. 6/18 down to 10 library books! 7/6 I now have 155 books on my “misc. to read someday” list in the library online system. 7/21 expect real progress this week, house-sitting and I don’t know how to turn the TV on. 8/9 down to 5 plus Harper Lee’s newest. Almost there! 8/12 – DONE, down to 5 library books. Over 200 books on my "misc. to read someday" list I can start picking from! I like this delayed satisfaction feeling.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.