KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Day 19 and 20: Organize your home in 40 days

Put your own days 19 and 20 here. You'll be half way through!
    Kris

day 19 - got baby items out of the attic and cleaned all of them, except the pack & play. I have put the items in the nursery that we'll need the first few months, but I'm debating how much to put out vs. leave boxed up for now.

How bad would it be to just wrap up the old toys for the new baby for Christmas from Santa? (We have to get him something from Santa, otherwise my oldest will question it). They were put away long enough ago that the older two shouldn't remember them...

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

You can totally wrap up old toys for a baby! That was our standard practice!
    Day 19- the playroom closet- mini-do- grabbed some more tracks and standards from Elfa today to utilize a different wall. I wanted to be able to stack boxes in the closet but still reach shelves so I only put shelves eye level and above! Consignment bins are chest high, then actual storage begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Day 20- We moved the outdoor toys into outdoor bins and into the dungeon/basement.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Day 19 - Kitchen drawers - island - DONE 2/15/15
    Day 20 - Kitchen cabinets - microwave side - DONE 2/15/15
    Last edited by jgenie; 02-15-2015 at 10:42 PM.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Day 19! DD's craft desk. We cleared it off. It is nice and empty. We still need a plan going forward, but it was a huge deal to clean it up!
    Kris

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

19 and 20 done. (20 is a decision that was delayed to the point of not happening now, but still, crossed off the list).

5. Review own books on “to be read” shelf and pass on those you just aren’t going to get to! – DONE 8/9
    21. Buy seeds and plant pumpkins (not too late if do asap) – DONE 8/9, decided against as take too much water and it's probably too late
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.