Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ugh my pilot is on the list. Made an appointment for Monday am.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It's interesting, I read another site that listed my Dodge Durango as being affected. When I did the VIN search it said there were no recalls then I looked up my specific make/model/year and there was a recall listed but says Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is conducting a limited regional recall for vehicles originally sold or currently registered in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators.
    California isn't not quite as "tropical" as Hawaii but I don't know how I feel driving around with these airbags in my car, shouldn't they be re-calling all of them? Maybe I should call and see what the deal is.
    Last edited by Tondi G; 10-25-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondi G View Post
    It's interesting, I read another site that listed my Dodge Durango as being affected. When I did the VIN search it said there were no recalls then I looked up my specific make/model/year and there was a recall listed but says Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is conducting a limited regional recall for vehicles originally sold or currently registered in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators.
    California isn't not quite as "tropical" as Hawaii but I don't know how I feel driving around with these airbags in my car, shouldn't they be re-calling all of them? Maybe I should call and see what the deal is.
    I would definitely call. Yours might not be Takata airbags. Fingers crossed!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2