Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I tried on both the Matty M and Hue wide band leggings today. The Hue ones are slightly better but both good. I should sized down in both. They are ok in the medium but small would have been better.

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got my two pairs today too-- XS and Small. I'm 5'7 and 125lbs and prefer the size XS. The smalls fit, but they are a little loose around the ankle. I will keep both though!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I got my two pairs today too-- XS and Small. I'm 5'7 and 125lbs and prefer the size XS. The smalls fit, but they are a little loose around the ankle. I will keep both though!
    Really? I'm almost the same, also a 0/2 jeans but by measurement was closer to the S and when I tried at nordys the xs seemed too tight. I wasn't worried about the ankles so much as the waist not creating a bulge under clothes, though. Preferences, I suppose! Glad you like them tho.

How did I miss this? I've been wanting to try these legging forever and could cry that I missed the deal. If anyone in the Bay Area doesn't want theirs, let me know. I'd be either an XS or S.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For anyone who missed this, just noticed Nordstrom.com has these for 25% off, so $27. I know not as much of a deal, but at least something!

I got mine yesterday and still need to try on a do a compare/contrast with the Matty M ones.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I bought the Nordy's ones in Medium a couple weeks ago, but they seemed tight. Grabbed the L on amazon and will return the $27 after trying them Amazons on.

Thanks for posting this Op! I had purchased them last year at Nordies but ended up returning because they were too large but they didn't have the smaller size at the time. Excited to get such a great deal!

If anyone is wondering about sizing , the XS fits me great and I am 5'4 and 125 pds.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I am wearing mine now. They are nice, not as stretchy and cottony as the boden ones but I like them. I went with the large -- I am 5'10" and 170 lbs. I imagine the mediums would also work but I prefer the larger sizes for length and washing / drying.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I've been wearing the Matty M ones today and they aren't awesome. The elastic gets twisted in the waist. It's like the elastic is freely floating in there instead of being at one with the fabric (if that makes any sense).
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 10-26-2014 at 10:48 PM.

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just realized I already have a pair. haha! I liked them a lot last year and then forgot about them. It's nice to have another pair.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast