Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for all the great ideas!! I had never heard of the baby lit books - i'm going to go check those out!!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I immediately thought of "Go the F to Sleep" - if they are the type to appreciate it

One of my favorites was The Baby Boss. http://www.amazon.com/Boss-Baby-Clas...ords=baby+boss
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I went to a book shower last year for a good friend and was worried about the same thing so I bought 4 small holiday books for throughout the year. I enjoy having a Halloween, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, etc. book to pull out and read around that time. There wasn't a single Goodnight Moon given, but a lot of duplicates of Boynton and That's not my ___ books, but those were my kids' favorites, too.

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaInMarch View Post
    What about Press Here? It looks super cute but I had never heard of it before seeing it on the BBB.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/081187...&robot_redir=1
    This is an AWESOME book but beware the pages/binding are VERY THIN. I actually returned it bc I thought it was too fragile for my then-5yo.

My kids LOVED Mo Willem's "Pigeon" series in toddlerhood. The "Elephant and Piggie" and Knuffle Bunny books are cute too. I just live Mo Willems's stuff...Edwina, the Monster book. I just recently discovered Betty Bunny books...Loves Chocolate Cake, Wants to Score a Goal, Wants Everything, etc. GREAT series!!
    Last edited by SASM; 10-25-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I immediately thought of "Go the F to Sleep" - if they are the type to appreciate it
    Ha ha - the husband would think this was hilarious, not so sure about the wife. Since it's my DH's best friend, I might have to add this as a 'to: Dad-to-be, from DH' in addition to whatever book I bring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2