Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    If she has a lot of congestion it could be throwing off her equilibrium. We were very surprised to learn last winter that DS had a raging sinus infection. He never complained about a stuffy nose, never had a fever, but he went in for a CT scan because of a tear duct issue and ended up on abx for the sinus infection that the scan revealed.

I just went to the ENT for what I thought was fluid in my ear that wouldn't clear. After a CT for a lump she found under my ear, she discovered that I had a massive sinus infection in every sinus on the left side. There was no open space at all from front to back on my CT scan. I had no clue. Just thought my allergies were a little aggravated. I'm now on a high dose steroid taper and strong antibiotics for a month. I've suffered sinus issues all my life and thought I knew when I had one. Just goes to show that they can be hard to diagnose.

It it were me I wouldn't worry about it at the moment and see if it resolves. I would tell her to sit down when feeling dizzy.

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ok took her to doc, she was given childrens zyrtec for allergy. any better alternatives?

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Zyrtec can wire some kids up and make them grouchy and restless. Just keep an eye out if you notice her behavior gets off. If it does, try Claritin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2