Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Definitely call Seitvonzu or email for the price adjustment. The wait time on the phone was long I think because they must be getting a lot of calls. I was at the store yesterday and thought I was getting a great deal until I saw today's so I called and no problem getting the adjustment! I'm very excited and feel better now about today's purchase, I finally bought the pretty white dress which I though was ridiculously impractical for a 2 year old but will look so great with the red snowflake tights.

Here's their price adjustment policy with link to Email them.
    http://www.hannaandersson.com/static...lashsale102914

LegalEagle all the boy stuff seems to go really fast like their fun tees and the girl stuff also goes fast in tops. I think it depends on the size but a lot of the pretty tops I was considering with today's sale were sold out. The fun PJs also go fast like I know some if the Batman were sold out and some Disney ones will go fast.

Rin I think if it's on sale the price is marked on sale and not done in the cart.

i should have asked when i called today about a new journey's end jacket that was OOS online. they had it in the store, but i would have preferred a bigger size (i went with the size she is right now, and i like to size up on those despite the hanna recommendation) i did buy that over the phone and can pick it up whenever. if they end up getting the 140 in i can exchange for that at the same price.

but, i re-bought what i bought yesterday in a BIG online order that i had sent to the store. i might wait to pick up the jacket i bought until i go pick up my BIG order-- maybe then they will get more of those purple plume journey end jackets in? i don't know.... any hanna experts know if they restock that stuff in the stores if they run out this early online?

tights, shoes, and long john pjs were all just 20% off...i got some long john pjs yesterday, so i didn't bother reordering those obviously (same price today)

i actually will be "across the river" tomorrow picking up legos that sold out online but where available in store, so maybe two trips to hanna are in my future (this way i can check out the fit of the 130 on my kiddo and maybe it will be just big enough for 2 years...she wasn't complaining about the 120 coat she had the last two years when i had her try it on, but of course it looked a little "short" to me)

maybe it's just me, but i really thought hanna knocked it out of the park with their new late fall/winter stuff. they are very hit or miss for me usually and i'm really enjoying these styles!

csnoop is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Can someone tell me how it works to ship the order to the store? Would it be free shipping? How long do you have before you need to pick it your order?

The store closest to me is about an hour away. But a friend of mine lives near there and is coming over for Thanksgiving. She can probably pick up the order for me.

CC

Am I the only one who thinks it is unfair that the boys was 20% off yesterday and the girls is 40% today?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2