Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Schlage Keyless Lock- Amazon Gold Box deal $85 plus tax-Dead

We have a few Schlage keyless locks and love them. Thought I would post since this is a great price.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_81205...ode=8120554011
    Last edited by liz; 10-31-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks! Last time I looked at keyless the reviews were either great or horrible. How long have you had yours? No problems? Do you have Flex or Auto?

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

we LOVE our keyless locks. We have the Schlage brand, and have had it about 2 years. THe ones we have were just for the deadbolt and look like this We have had zero trouble from it. We are still on the original battery. Since we got ours, MIL/FIL got ones for their house and BIL got one for his. All have been really pleased with them. I have an pushbutton start on my car, so typically my keys are buried in the bottom of my purse so I love not having to dig out the key to get in the house.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have 2 of them and so far love them (only been a few months now). I have the flex lock, which I think is the only one on sale today at Amazon. It allows you to lock or unlock the door so you can go in and out without it automaticallly locking on you. I paired this with a regular deadbolt on my garage-to-house door so I can lock the deadbolt at night and when we're not home.

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    We have 2 of them and so far love them (only been a few months now). I have the flex lock, which I think is the only one on sale today at Amazon. It allows you to lock or unlock the door so you can go in and out without it automaticallly locking on you. I paired this with a regular deadbolt on my garage-to-house door so I can lock the deadbolt at night and when we're not home.
    The flex lock thing is sooooo important! My mom has the keyless locks, but there's no way to leave the door unlocked! It's terrible during parties! When we entertain there we always put a ton of painter's tape on the door so it will open without the code.

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We love ours...we have the one that you can leave open or engage the lock (and have to use the code). I wish we needed another one...this is a great price!
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMamma View Post
    Thanks! Last time I looked at keyless the reviews were either great or horrible. How long have you had yours? No problems? Do you have Flex or Auto?
    We have had ours over a year now. We have the flex lock which I prefer. The door leads into our mudroom from the garage, so I didn't want the kids to be locked out constantly when they were outside playing. Its so awesome not having to dig out a house key, especially when my hands are full. We also have a keyless deadbolt to our side door.

I am giving one as a gift to brother since he likes ours so much!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

We have a keyless Schlage lock too and I absolutely love it. Between that and the smart key on my car, I practically neverr touch my keys...so convenient!
    DD '06
    DD '14

mattiew is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you!!! We were just getting ready to buy a keyless lock.

Argh! So sad I missed this deal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast