TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Help me pick a new stroller!

I'm looking to get a new stroller to complement our older BJCM. The stroller would be for shorter outings, the mall, errands...basically everything an umbrella stroller would be used for, but I'd like it to have a few more features than a basic umbrella stroller. It needs to be compact and lightweight (not much more than the BJCM at the most), have somewhat of a recline, and a decent canopy. I would also love a standing fold. Here are the ones I am thinking about so far:

BJ City Mini Zip: About the same weight as the BJCM but folds much smaller, I have seen some reviews that the canopy is flimsy. Has a single handle which makes pushing one-handed easier.

MB Nano: Super light and compact, but there have been issues with the front wheels, and some reviews say the canopy is lacking. Has a single handle which makes pushing one-handed easier.

BRU Zobo: This is the only one I have played with in person, and I really like it but the BJCMZip and MB Nano fold more compactly. Has two handles.

BJ Vue: Heavier than the others, two handles, some problems with the fold?

Any recommendations for or against any of these strollers? Are there others I should look at? The most expensive on this list is the Zip, at $250, and that's as high as I'd like to go.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hmmmm... Maybe the Zip. I was going to suggest the Valco Snap4 but I don't know if it has a standing recline or not. I also got a CM 4 wheel recently and put the Versa GT wheels on it (they fit) and it's really awesome. I'm liking that one A LOT because I like all terrain wheels.

I was going to say G-Luxe too but sounds like you want a single handlebar and I don't blame you. Maybe the Armadillo but I don't know too much about that one.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast