TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Recs for indoor play spaces in Philly (Center City)?

I have a friend visiting from out of town with her two kids (ages almost 5 and almost 1). Any recommendations for low-key, low-cost indoor play spaces in the Center City area? We've decided to skip the PTM and FI.

I know the city fairly well as I'm there every day, but not with my kids, lol!

Thanks!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    I have a friend visiting from out of town with her two kids (ages almost 5 and almost 1). Any recommendations for low-key, low-cost indoor play spaces in the Center City area? We've decided to skip the PTM and FI.

I know the city fairly well as I'm there every day, but not with my kids, lol!

Thanks!
    I'm not from Philly, but we had a lot of fun with my kids at Smith Playplace when we visited. Kids were 2 and 4 at the time. A lot of it was outside (which maybe you could do depending on weather), but there was also a decent size indoor area with ride ons and "streets", building stuff, and dramatic play stuff. I think it was very low cost - just a suggested donation.

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Nest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You could also take the train to ardmore, walk a block and go to lula's casita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk