Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    While browsing the Nordstrom sale, I noticed several cute sweater tunics made by their store brand, Caslon. I haven't owned anything by that brand before, but this sweater tunic looked pretty cute. Any one have it? It looks like it's pretty popular...
    I have Caslon tops, that are non-sweaters that I got from nordtroms that I adore. They are extremely comfortable and they are a more affordable like that Nordstrom carries.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

On my want list is this Anthropologie poncho /pullover - I will wait till it's on sale, and also try it on in store since their fabrics are frequently too itchy for me. Anyone have it?

for Sandy Hook

I got some really cute cardigans that were featured on Pinterest Told Me To blog. One is the waterfall cardigan. I got one black and one grey. Very cute and flattering. I also got another one, but can't remember the name. Schaefer had a segment on cardigans from Loft...that's where mine came from. Great prices too!

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yes, I bought this recently and it is great! I ordered it in a medium and small, and kept the small. I thought it might run tight, but it doesn't at all - it's really flattering and nice. I wore it to a Thanksgiving party with tight black jeans and tall boots and got lots of compliments (I got the tan and black, but also love the blue and grey).
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rlmomto5 View Post
    I got some really cute cardigans that were featured on Pinterest Told Me To blog. One is the waterfall cardigan. I got one black and one grey. Very cute and flattering. I also got another one, but can't remember the name. Schaefer had a segment on cardigans from Loft...that's where mine came from. Great prices too!
    Quote Originally Posted by almostmom View Post
    Yes, I bought this recently and it is great! I ordered it in a medium and small, and kept the small. I thought it might run tight, but it doesn't at all - it's really flattering and nice. I wore it to a Thanksgiving party with tight black jeans and tall boots and got lots of compliments (I got the tan and black, but also love the blue and grey).
    Can you guys post links? Thanks.

for Sandy Hook

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3