Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I love Qtica. I only put it on at night because it is super thick.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Another aquaphor user here for my kids. Put it on a bed time. And try not to put anything on during the day that they will lick or pick at because that just makes it worse.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Update in OP.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Glad it has worked. I love aquaphor. Use it for everything from lips, to dry patches, to scratches, to raw noses from colds. I feel like the dad with the Windex in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It cures all!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Glad it has worked. I love aquaphor. Use it for everything from lips, to dry patches, to scratches, to raw noses from colds. I feel like the dad with the Windex in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It cures all!
    I totally agree! I'm glad your DD's lips are healing. That kind of chapping is just awful!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3