Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Check out some of the questions asked on Amazon, and the reviews. If I recall correctly, it doesn't seam that it would work well for two kids, unless one is content watching over the other's shoulder.

http://www.amazon.com/Mod-Design-Kid..._cd_ql_qh_dp_t

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I messaged the company on their fb page. Since its taught teacher/student one course is only for one student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

I'm psyched I waited to pull the trigger. Now an additional 15% off amazon local with code HOLIDAYS.

Where/when do you enter the code?

ETA: Never mind, just found this...

http://local.amazon.com/announce/hol...ag=dealnewscom
    Last edited by urquie; 12-16-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamileer View Post
    I'm psyched I waited to pull the trigger. Now an additional 15% off amazon local with code HOLIDAYS.
    Thanks, you just saved me $22... almost the cost of buying the PC version of Minecraft! :-) Speaking of which, does anybody know how to good it good deal on the PC version of Minecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    Where/when do you enter the code?

ETA: Never mind, just found this...

http://local.amazon.com/announce/hol...ag=dealnewscom

I just had a customer service conversation with Amazon Local to see if I could have the 15% off applied to my order, from a few days ago. It was successful! Essentially they had me enter the code into my account, from that link above and then buy the deal again. After I successfully purchased it again with the 15% off discount they canceled my previous order.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    I just had a customer service conversation with Amazon Local to see if I could have the 15% off applied to my order, from a few days ago. It was successful! Essentially they had me enter the code into my account, from that link above and then buy the deal again. After I successfully purchased it again with the 15% off discount they canceled my previous order.
    Thanks! I just did this, too.

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

at $126 this is a great deal... can't decide cant decide!! (all 3 of my boys have lost interest in minecraft lately, so i'd hate to get it and them not want to try it.)
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Kristine, I would say that if your boys have enjoyed any type of robotics class / club, they would love it. My oldest DS's interest had kind of waned from Minecraft but this class is really focused on learning to program in Java. So, as they design and build a pick axe and build their own stuff, it is really cool to see their interest explode. Just our experience, but wanted to share. I did also buy the course for my 8 1/2 yo but haven't activated it yet. He's going to need hand holding and I've been thin on time lately. I think you have several months after purchasing to activate it and then several more months to complete it.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kboyle View Post
    at $126 this is a great deal... can't decide cant decide!! (all 3 of my boys have lost interest in minecraft lately, so i'd hate to get it and them not want to try it.)
    Just think of this... there's almost two weeks of vacation coming up. That made the decision for me! This will be "school."

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    I think you have several months after purchasing to activate it and then several more months to complete it.
    If I recall correctly, it is 90 days to activate and then a year to complete.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast