Default What would you rec for friend?

Hi stroller friends!

My friend had a 30 weeker who will be getting out of the NICU in the next couple weeks, most likely. She has had a friend offer to give her a Graco car seat with stroller, and a friend with a Britax infant seat they have offered her. She would prefer to use the Britax infant seat because it adjusts from the front which the Graco seat does not, but she would prefer not to have to buy a new stroller, or pay very much.

There's no way she can fit a Britax infant seat in a Graco stroller, right?

I am mostly suggesting she gets a nicer stroller from CL, like a City mini, and then a car seat adapter for it. (There are some on our CL for around $100 which I guess seems an okay price.) The cheapest Britax stroller right now is the B-Agile which is over 200 and I don't think they can afford right now.

Would you just suggest what I've already said or is there another solution that I'm not thinking of? (I am lending her my baby carriers as well but I'm sure she wants to use the stroller to walk her older son into school or whatever.)
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

lele is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Maybe a snap and go type thing that will work with the britax seat? Then she can get a better stroller down the line? Those should be very inexpensive on CL or the like.
    Lele, mom to 3