Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

When I read some people's response to the cup and pads I feel kind of bummed because my period is just so freakin' unmanageable. I have leaking almost all the time with the cup so always have to back up with pads. With tampons, they would fill up quickly, then start to leak. With the cup, I have a little leakage the whole time but much longer till it is filled if that makes sense. (i feel certain it's because of my weird anatomy, same reason sex is often painful and my midwife said I was as tight as she'd ever seen and could never deliver vaginally because of it....but that's a whole 'nother BP!) I am also sad that I don't have a shortening of symptoms either, still a good 10-12 days per cycle for me. STILL pads and the cup are vastly better than anything else.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have you tried different cups? Pre-kids, Diva always worked, but absolutely did not after. Then, Lunette small worked for a couple of years, then started leaking a lot. I switched to the large and now it's much better. I still have leaking, so I always have a (heavy flow) backup pad (not just a liner).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2