Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default When did you get rid of your stroller?

I have a baby jogger city mini GT and I'm wondering if it's time to let it go and sell it.
    Dd just turned 4 and we pretty much never use the stroller. I do have a Mac volo I would hold onto just in case. When do you let the "good" stroller go?
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

DS3 is 5 and I am (gasp) down to only one stroller. I will probably keep it until he is 6.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS2 is almost 5 and I still have a Mac Quest and a Bob. I'll probably donate the Bob whenhe starts Kinder. I plan on keeping the Mac.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Until DS2 went to kindergarten. There were outdoor things at the school we went to that a stroller made it easier for him. He couldn't participate in field day, for example, so it gave him a place to sit and not just stand and watch with me.
    Kris

If I didn't have DS2, I would have sold//donated my UppaBaby vista and just use my g luxe umbrella for those very infrequent need.

As it is, I am hoping to be done with strollers when DS2 hits 4 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We gave our last stroller away when DD3 was 4.5. We had not used it in a long time, and it did not seem worth it to keep it around. That was a year ago and we have not missed it at all.

Well, my "baby" is almost 5 1/2, and we just got rid of our P&T Sport. We still have a Peg P3 that we need to get rid of, too. We probably could have sold these strollers a year or two ago, as DS2 is so NOT a stroller kid and has not sat in one since he was about 3.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DS3 is 5.5, and I'm holding onto the BOB for our next trip to Disney. A friend borrowed it for her 6 & 8 year old to use there and said it was invaluable.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The girls were just at three when I got rid of our last double. I am pretty close to getting rid of DS's also even at only 2.5. my kids hate strollers and I hate having it in my car all the time.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DS2 is 3.5, and I think it is time to get rid of the Uppababy G-lux (umbrella). I can't remember the last time I used it. But, I do have a single BOB that I use when I go running with DS2, I probably won't get rid of that until he goes to kindergarden in a year and a half. I was using the double BOB through this summer, DS1 is just way too tall for it now. I really never use a stroller unless I go running...
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast