Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Avispa View Post
    I've ordered a couple of times from them, I've always been happy with my purchases (and you can't beat the prices when they are running sales). My only minor complain was that the color of the rug I got was not quite as showed on their website, which bothered me a little when we received it. But that is to be expected from buying online, plus it doesn't bother me at all anymore.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm unusually excited about this! lol Right now my door mat is puny so this will be great.
    We really want to rip out our carpet and extend our hardwoods on the whole first floor so I'm tempted to buy an area rug with this code, but no idea when the project will actually take place so probably best to wait.

They have similar codes quite regularly, I'd say at least 4-5 times a year as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Avispa View Post
    They have similar codes quite regularly, I'd say at least 4-5 times a year as far as I can tell.
    Thanks. I guess I'll sign up for updates and maybe order next time.

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for the code. Unfortunately the Welcome mat is out of stock in my initial but I got another outdoor rug instead. Super pleased!
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

For anyone who used the 70/75% off code and also used the gift cert $15 promo, is you order confirmation showing up with the $15 off? Mine is not showing up so I am a little worried that I was charged $20-something as it says on my emails instead of the super cheap price It showed when I ordered (and of course didn't think to screenshot it). Haven't checked the CC statement to verify yet but curious what others emails are showing vs what they were charged on their CC.

If you used a gift certificate for $15, the email confirmation does not take that into account. My confirmation said $24.30. I chatted with customer service, they assured me that I was charged $9.30 even though confirmation said arid fervent numbe. Apparently that is how gift cards and certificates used are processed by their system. I have not checked cc statement yet, but took their word for it. My rug has shipped.

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm still on the fence about the doormat, esp because we have one and it's fine. No initial, but really it's a doormat. I had been in the market for a nice area rug, and OP's post got me looking at their rugs on sale. Sure the retail prices are crazy high, but with the sale, the price is the best around. I ordered a rug which came out $60 less than the same on overstock.com. NO matter how many times I went to their site, I didn't get the $15 certificate, but did use the $10 cert for signing up for coupons/emails.

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    For anyone who used the 70/75% off code and also used the gift cert $15 promo, is you order confirmation showing up with the $15 off? Mine is not showing up so I am a little worried that I was charged $20-something as it says on my emails instead of the super cheap price It showed when I ordered (and of course didn't think to screenshot it). Haven't checked the CC statement to verify yet but curious what others emails are showing vs what they were charged on their CC.
    My credit card was charged the reduced price even though the confirmation didn't show the coupon. HOWEVER, I was charged yesterday even though my item is back-ordered and wont ship until approximately March 3

My order arrived already today. The box was mangled and completely open on one side but the mat was there and in good condition. It's a realy nice quality, esp for the money/ I wouldn't say it's worth over $100 original price but definitely nice. I got the smaller size. Wish they'd had the larger because it would have made an even nicer statement but this is great for the price.

I'm still a bit leery about the site because we just found out that our CC info was stolen and used to attempt to buy $5k worth of goods. No idea where the breach came from, probably just awful coincidence. :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2