melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Infant shoes like robeez

Where can I send someone to find a pair or Robeez type shoe. I run a inhome daycare and one of the babies is always losing her socks and I still had an old pair of robeez shoes and she can't kick those off. The mom wants a pair since she has a carters and target brand but those don't stay on. I told her that babies r us or buy buy baby should have them. But looking online I don't think they do. Are there new slip on shoes for babies? My robeez are 10yrs old so maybe there are other options in the stores? Want to give her an idea before she goes out shopping.
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Stride rite carries them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I buy mine from shoeszoo on eBay. $10/pair or less and have held up well for my kids.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Target carries (makes?) a brand called Min-star or something. They run about $10 and held up well for us.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

We have two pairs of Robeez for DS, both purchased from Amazon. We did however get him sized at a Stride Rite store awhile back and used that information to size up our purchase accordingly - that way he has room to grow into it. If she is confident of size based on the size of shoe that little one is currently using, then Amazon would be a really safe bet with lots of styles and the occasional discounting.
    DS 2014

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini View Post
    We have two pairs of Robeez for DS, both purchased from Amazon. We did however get him sized at a Stride Rite store awhile back and used that information to size up our purchase accordingly - that way he has room to grow into it. If she is confident of size based on the size of shoe that little one is currently using, then Amazon would be a really safe bet with lots of styles and the occasional discounting.
    I am worried about the sizing in Amazon. Reading the reviews it says they all run very large. The one I have her daughter wearing is a 6-12 month robeez and it has a little room but she'd outgrow it in a month or 2 so I told her to get 12-18. But since all the reviews say they are huge I'm not sure what to recommend. I'm betting they have changed how they were made in the last 10 years. Since mine say Made in Mexico and now they are from Chine. I'm upset that there is nowhere for her to go and try them on. I figured buy buy baby would have them but I guess not.