legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default "Twirly" toddler dresses

2.5 yo DD is obsessed with some older tea collection dresses that have the "twirly" tiers but tea doesn't seem to have similar styles any more/this season. Anywhere else I should look besides hanna? Looks for everyday/cotton, not fancy stuff.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was going to say Garnet Hill, but looks like they are sold out of the little sizes and most of the colors.

Thanks - I'll keep an eye out for the summer since I'm sure she'll still be well into them at that point.

What about the Hanna twirl dresses? Not sure when they come out but DD loves the ones I got her at Costco over a year ago.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Costco sells a brand here (Mignone? Or something like that?) with cool twirly skirts. We have some with tiered skirts, and one with a bias-cut circle skirt that twirls out to a full circle that DDs just love. Available starting at toddler sizes - size up if you have these available, and I would also treat them as delicates for the laundry (they are cotton, but a very soft knit that's not as "heavy duty" As HA's knits.)
    Last edited by twowhat?; 01-30-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Thank you!