Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by maylips View Post
    I

Although...pp who saw people returning food....that's the strangest thing I've heard! I had no idea people did that!
    Trader Joe's encourages you to return food you don't like! So does Aldi. I've never seen someone do it at a regular grocery store or Target though, unless the food was spoiled or something.
    Green Tea, mom to three

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Tea View Post
    Trader Joe's encourages you to return food you don't like! So does Aldi. I've never seen someone do it at a regular grocery store or Target though, unless the food was spoiled or something.
    Whole Foods does too.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FWIW, my SIL works for a major food manufacturing company and part of what she does is analyze products that have been returned by customers because it didn't look or taste right or as expected. Her major work project right now is figuring out why a new product has such a high rate of customer return because it didn't look the way they expected.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    Whole Foods does too.
    You're right! I forgot about WF. On occasion I have had cashiers there tell me to bring back something if was trying it for the first time and didn't like it. And once, when I couldn't find the regular eggs noodles, an employee offered me a much more expensive alternative for free. Excellent CS.
    Green Tea, mom to three

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I returned ravioli to Costco once. It was their heart shaped ones- for salts this time of year. Don't buy it. So gross! It was pricey and we each took a bite and said yuck. I'd never returned good before but that deserved it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4