Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I guess I'm in the minority but I'd return both. Except returning things to Walmart is a PITA so I'd probably send DH.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Uh oh, I bought the same sparkly shoes at Target at the same sale. She hasn't worn them yet. I guess we should return them. (And you too). For the cups, I might actually call the company and inquire about them. It could be a flaw and they might send you some new ones.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I would return the shoes but not the cups.
    DS age 9

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'd try to return both, but might call the cup manufacturer before taking back to Walmart.
    ncat
    mama to DD 12/04, DS1 11/08, and DS2 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by blisstwins View Post
    I would return the shoes and the cups. The cups leak? Isn't that a product flaw?
    I agree. I don't think there is anything wrong with returning either item.
    DD '06
    DD '14

Definitely return the shoes. I wouldn't return the cups because then I'd have to go to Walmart and wait in the return line...not worth the money. But I would return them if I bought them at target.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Definitely return the shoes. I wouldn't return the cups because then I'd have to go to Walmart and wait in the return line...not worth the money. But I would return them if I bought them at target.
    My thoughts exactly. I try to stay away from Walmart at all costs. Target on the other hand I love, and they are great about returns. I try to stick to shopping only at places that are easy to deal with, especially for returns because I often pick up clothes/shoes for the girls when I am out by myself, but DD1 has gotten pretty picky about what she will wear, so I often end up returning some things. The employees at Old Navy know me very well from shopping and returning sale items there these past few weeks! But they are always so nice about it

kellyd is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I'd return both... the shoes should definitely hold up for more than one wear 40% off or not! and the cups would just annoy me... Stores take returns for a reason. I'd return them and explain that they don't do what you thought.
    Mom to DS born June 2008 and twin DD's August 2010

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but I'd return both. Except returning things to Walmart is a PITA so I'd probably send DH.
    Yeah, I would return the cups to Target, but the the thought of returning something to Walmart stresses me out. I have a couple I need to take back now.

Return the shoes, no question.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Binkandabee is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If both the cups and the shoes are defective, I would return both.

I try to stay away from Wal-Mart as much as possible, but before Christmas I had ordered a few things for pickup in store so I could get free shipping. I went there a total of 3 times in December and all three times someone in the line before me was returning food. One was returning some sort of flavored twinkies and her reason was she didn't like them, one was returning tortillas because she didn't like the texture and another was returning sausage and didn't state a reason. I was surprised by this because it never occurred to me to return food because I didn't like it. Those kinds of things I definitely chalk up to a bad decision on my part, but if a product is defective or gets ruined quickly, I absolutely return it.

and FWIW....I only purchase Target shoes when they are SUPER cheap....like 75% off. Most of them are absolute junk and DD gets a few wears out of them. We've had a few durable ones but by and far they wear out way too quickly to buy without a deep discount.
    DD 07/03
    DD 07/08
    Our family is complete!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast