Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My son wore his a few times and one of the orange circles on the bottom fell off. I sent them back and amazon replaced them. No issues so far. My son loves the shoes otherwise.

Remy is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

One of the orange circles fell off when I took it out of the box. My son has worn them almost daily and there's been no other problems. Sorry you're having issues with yours.

Mommy_Mea is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Hmmm, so it sounds like I should at least take the shoes out of the box, pull on the straps and poke at the circles on the bottom? If DS1 doesn't wear these for another 6 months, I imagine it will be a little harder with Amazon to ask for an exchange! Added to my to do list for today
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

kara97210 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes! I bought 2 pairs (1 in DS' current size & 1 next size up) and the first pair broke after less than a week of wear. One of the loop straps came open at the seam. I returned the shoes and they sent a replacement that is still in the box.
    Bummed that this is a known issue, but DS is tough on shoes (and everything else) so might not be an issue for every kid.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh dear. Too bad because they look so good and sturdy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2