Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has the Bumbleride Flite and your experiences with it. I live 4 hours from the nearest city/store where I can test strollers so I researched for ages online, comparing size, features, weight, etc. for umbrella strollers (but I wanted a more full-featured one). I ended up between the Uppababy G-Luxe and the Bumbleride Flite, and chose the Flite, in part due to the way it folds (much flatter, wheels on the G-Luxe stick out far when folded).

Anyways, I have just received it and I have only tested in my house in case I need to send back. My LO is 5 months old; she can sit quite happily in an almost vertical position in her regular stroller (with safety harness on). But in the Bumbleride, even with it slightly reclined and the harness on, she seems to slump to one side. I can't tell if it's because the fabric is almost slippery, or if it's where the harness sits on her, or if it's because the seat shape - more a gentle u-scoop at the back than a 'v' where seat meets back of stroller.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have the Bumbleride Flite? What do you think of it? And do you think maybe this is just something she will grow out of once she is strong at sitting on her own?

I'm dying to take it outside for a spin, but don't want to in case I have to send it back - I want to make sure she will be comfy in it for a long while, I do a lot of travelling and it will be the stroller we use full-time when we are out of the country for several weeks each year.

Thanks for any help!