94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default How often does Old Navy have store-wide sales?

DD1 and I browsed online for spring/summer clothes this morning. (hey it's nice and sunny here in California!) I meant to go back later to checkout with a site-wide 30% off most items deal. Yada, yada, yada, when I finally remembered, it was a few minutes til 9pm. (sale ended at 12EST) Just as I was checking out, the discount vanished! UGH!

So wondering if there will be another sale like this in the near future? I feel like Old Navy is always having some sort of promotion. Here's hoping!
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I haven't watched closely but it seems like they almost always have a sale going. I'd check daily or sign up for emails. You can also look for codes on ebates and retailmenot.

The sale is now 20% off, (30% with the ON credit card). I feel like they do a regular 30% off every four weeks or so. But if sizes sell out, they can be slow to restock, so I would probably jump on it now.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

They just had 30% off the entire store (40% with ON Card) this past Saturday.

Constantly.

I have noticed that sometimes when the percentage off is higher, some of the prices go up too so depending on what you're buying, it's not always a better deal.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I have noticed that sometimes when the percentage off is higher, some of the prices go up too so depending on what you're buying, it's not always a better deal.
    Correct. I usually ignore those full store sales lately because I feel like I stumble across better sales at other times.