Default I'm so out of touch! What carseat do I want now? Petite 5.5 year old

Hi All,
    My daughter is 5.5 years old, and petite for her age (35 pounds, 39 inches tall). She is currently sitting in an expired Decathalon (at least, I think it has expired, I purchased it when my son was 2, and he's 9 now). DD is anxious to get into a big-girl HBB, but I'm hesitant because of her height/weight.

Can anybody recommend a carseat for her? I'm thinking HBB? She still will occasionally fall asleep in the car.

Thanks,
    Jennifer

If she's a mature 5, go for a booster. Recaro Performance Booster and Chicco Kid Fit start at 30lbs, and you can see the Kid Fit at Target to try it out, and it's on sale this week for $90. I'm in love with it for two reasons...A, I've seen it, lol, and B, the padding is cooooooshy! Really nice, and the LATCH is super smooth and easy to use, and I've read kids like it, and you can see it to try it out...looks like decent sleep support. Mostly positive reviews on the Recaro, though it's a lot bulkier and doesn't become a backless later. Britax parkway is nice but has a 40lb lower weight limit.
    If you have doubts about her ability to sit still, the Evenflo Secure Kid is nice, super easy to install, or Frontier 90 is divine, but might be a little bit of overkill.
    Hope that helps, funny how those babies grow up isn't it? New convertible seats are good for so much longer now, it's so sad when good ones expire too soon!
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

Thanks Julie! I've been on this board since my eldest was born (11 years ago), and you've been providing excellent advice and service to all of us parents all these years!
    I know a lot of us really rely on your for updated information. Thanks again.

--Jennifer

You're welcome! We've been here almost the same amount of time, lol. (I work at Babies R Us now, just to be close to the car seats, too bad Target has better ones than we do, now :P).
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#