Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default ISO OTC eye cream

I am at the point where I can no longer avoid the truth: I need an eye cream! For real. Esp in the winter when even after I've put moisturizer on my entire face, the area around my eye starts to feel dry by noon and the lines are even more noticeable. However, I want to be able to buy it at Target.

Anyone have one they like?
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

I use Josie Maran Argan Oil, and it's amazing stuff. I get it at the Sephora counter in JC Penney, because I live an hour from the closest Sephora. From Target, I love the Weleda Skin Food. It's pretty good stuff for your whole face, but I will dab extra on my eye area, a couple of times a day.

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I like L'Oreal Eye Defense. Right now I am using Avon Anew Clinical. I really like it and have always preferred their eye creams (good prices, too). It has a separate gel for the lids. I tried Olay Regenerist and hated it. It had a glitter effect, which was I guess how they thought it was dark circle reducing.
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

lol - I just sat down to post the same question, even the part about buying at Target! I bought new glasses and the lenses are a little bigger than the old ones. I took one look in the mirror and thought Whoa, where did those dark circles come from. So if you don't fin an eye cream you like, my advice is it get glasses with small lenses and dark frames to hide under-eye circles :-)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Cerave has a great eye cream.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How is the Cerave and Loreal on scent. I can't stand any smell on my under eye.

PunkyBoo is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love the Yes to Blueberries eye firming treatment cream. I've seen it at Target and CVS but I got it on Amazon Prime last time when Target was out. I really like the texture and it feels like it does it's job. A little bit goes a long way and I love that it doesn't smell at all.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Cerave has a great eye cream.
    got the Cerave today! hoping that it doesn't clog pores - I have had a real problem lately with those milia things developing around my eyes - yuck!
    DC ~ 9
    DC ~ 7

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    No scent (or noticeable scent) with the Cerave.

Just checked here and it's fragrance free!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    I never noticed a scent with the L'Oreal, butI don't have any now to check.
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast