Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks NJ mom

poppy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Chitowngirl View Post
    Thanks OP. I bought 8 dresses for less than $150. I am also unfamiliar with their dress sizing so three of the dresses I bought in multiple sizes. I called before I ordered and the person on the phone told me that they were all returnable within 30 days.
    How are you handling returns? I tried to choose wisely as OP said but some stuff didn't fit well.

Is it $7.50 per item that JNY deducts for returns or for the whole batch?
    Just wondering if anyone did any returns yet.

I haven't sent mine back yet. I plan to pack them up this weekend so I will know for sure in a few days, but I thought it was just $7.50 for shipping and handling per package (not per dress). I am frustrated they don't do free return shipping or even free shipping on the new items for exchanges. I did like two of the dresses a lot, but without free shipping on exchanges I don't feel like trying again.

As an aside, did anyone else have problems with their sizing? I was completely unfamiliar with their sizes before ordering, but even with taking my measurements, using their sizing chart, and getting multiple sizes in 3 dresses, none of the dresses fit me at all. I ordered 8s and 10s. I definitely needed at least a 6 which I never would have guessed.

I just talked to CS about returns because I have a few of my own. It was the same order but sent in several different shipments. I wanted to send several items back together and only be deducted the cost of one label. The CS said that was fine as long as it was all part of the same order. One return (of several items from several shipments) with $7.50 deducted. HIH.

Edit: the sizing was a big with the pants. I'm usually a size 6/8 and the mediums were very big.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2