Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Mine love Blues Clues too and it DRIVES ME NUTS. LOL!!! To me it seems like a show for much younger kids...but ours love it. Same with the Wonder Pets. Drives me bananas.

They do like Olivia (so do I) and watch lots of old episodes of Clifford. They like Peanuts. And My Little Pony (which I initially groaned about but I'm OK with it now and when I sit down to watch one with them they're actually pretty funny).

We don't have cable so everything is either purchased or streamed.
    How funny. I absolutely love Blues Clues and while it is a preschool show, and he watched it back when he was littler, I think he gets something new out of it now that he is older/ understands more. But, I absolutely love Blues Clues and have since it originally aired. I'll defend it to the bitter end.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We're really struggling with this. DS only wants to watch Jessie, Dog with a Blog, and Good Luck Charlie. We don't let him but given a choice he would watch them over cartoons. He really doesn't get into cartoons anymore. We did watch Coast Guard Alaska together the other day and he really liked that, but I worry he'll get worried that the situations could happen to him.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Phineas and Ferb
    Mythbusters
    Brain Games
    American Ninja Warrior
    Batman from the 60s
    The Brady Bunch
    Magic School Bus
    Kris

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My kids are almost 5 and 9, and they watch the same shows. Wild Kratts, Plum Landing, SciGirls (all PBS), My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop are in heavy rotation.

for Sandy Hook

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DD still watches most of the same stuff that almost 3 year old DS watches. She still likes The Cat in the Hat and they both like the Octonauts. More than anything she likes to watch the special features and short "making of" movies on the Disney movies everywhere app.

My 6 year old and 3 year old like many of the same shows. DS's favorites right now are Veggie Tales, Nova (if it's about animals), and Odd Squad, but he also really likes Octonauts, Wild Kratts, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Magic Schoolbus, Dinosaur Train. It's hard to say, because he watches on Netflix, and Netflix often makes show suggestions that lead him off in new directions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2