Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by acmom View Post
    We bought 2 of the one you linked to for our kids bc they were having similar issues. They haven't been as successful as we hoped. They work fine on our chairs and get them to a good height for the table, but they both only intermittently use them and I got tired of arguing about them. They are constantly getting moved from chair to chair or to the floor which turned into a big pain. I also haven't found them that easy to clean bc they are a funny material that doesn't wpe easily - we have the brown and they always look directly now even if I have just wiped them with a Clorox type wipe.
    We have the Babysmart Cooshie Classic (which I can't find anywhere online to link but EBay) but is similar to the OP link. It has been on our black wood kitchen dining set for years and hasn't marked it at all and is easy to clean. My 7 year old still uses it and my 2 year old nephew uses it as his seat when he visits instead of a high hair (and has for a while)- it's really versatile. What a great seat! My cats (unfortunately) absolutely love it too. We've tried all kinds of booster things and this is the most socially acceptable for a petite kid- she liked this better than the leg boosters on the chair cause it is so comfy.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I ended up finding this seat in a different color at a children's consignment shop for $10. I took out the crotch/waist straps and it works really well for us. Bonus that it is a hard plastic that is easy to wipe down (and the seat can actually go in the dishwasher if necessary).
    http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Nat...ct_top?ie=UTF8
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2