Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Peace Signs Backpack $9 at Garnet Hill

Garnet Hill has a backpack on their deal of the day. Great price! http://www.garnethill.com/backpack/s...tribvalue=main

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It reminds me of a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper or something. Great price though!
    Kelli
    Mom to 5 amazing kids (5 to 17 years)
    Mom of a cleft lip & palate warrior

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The matching lunch pack is also $9. I bought the set for DD1 for $45 late last summer, so $18 for both is a great deal!

for Sandy Hook

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've been impressed with how well DD1's GH backpack and lunchbox have held up this year. And DD2 may need a new bag for 1st grade for next year and her fav. color is purple......Does anyone have a free shipping code?

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We are using a Garnet Hill backpack and lunch box this year. Love both!
    DS age 9

Thanks for posting! New backpack has been on the list for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a free shipping code too....but I might just cave at this price anyway.

Oh dear, I forgot to check out yesterday. I was going to buy a bunch for our school's partner school in the inner city for their school supply drive. They are back up to $24. These would be so much better than the crappy $8 Staples ones that I'm sure are falling apart for those kids. If anyone sees this again, please post again. Thanks!

ETA: if anyone sees quality backpacks in the <$10 range from anywhere, that would be great, too. I usually spend $200-250 each year.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToSave View Post
    Oh dear, I forgot to check out yesterday. I was going to buy a bunch for our school's partner school in the inner city for their school supply drive. They are back up to $24. These would be so much better than the crappy $8 Staples ones that I'm sure are falling apart for those kids. If anyone sees this again, please post again. Thanks!

ETA: if anyone sees quality backpacks in the <$10 range from anywhere, that would be great, too. I usually spend $200-250 each year.
    Call them and tell them the amount you were planning on ordering and that you didn't get a chance to check out yesterday. They *might* be able to adjust the sales price--at least it's worth a try. Otherwise, Lands End usually has good prices when they have a 30% or even 40% off sale code.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    Call them and tell them the amount you were planning on ordering and that you didn't get a chance to check out yesterday. They *might* be able to adjust the sales price--at least it's worth a try. Otherwise, Lands End usually has good prices when they have a 30% or even 40% off sale code.
    Thank you! I did chat this morning & then called. Both said they would not honor the SOD pricing. I'm sure they will come back on there, especially a very end of season item like a backpack.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast