Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank Bigsis and Tondi - both great ideas. We bought out tickets now but hopefully that will help someone else. We didn't find any Legoland promos at the Burger King near us.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We decided last minute to go to Legoland while we're already in Florida. I ow we have some codes at home but none with us. Would anyone have a spare? I will be eternally grateful!

boltfam, try this link - http://dealsea.com/view/legoland.com, but you have to follow the link from that "dealsea" page to the Legoland site, then click on the Florida park, and then use the code 133916 as noted on "dealsea" page. It may not work from your mobile phone, but it worked perfectly for me a couple hours ago from my laptop, for the California Legoland resort. HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by boltfam View Post
    We decided last minute to go to Legoland while we're already in Florida. I ow we have some codes at home but none with us. Would anyone have a spare? I will be eternally grateful!

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Seems to be working! Thank you so much!

Just wanted to add my thanks for the codes in this thread! I was able to purchase 2 kids tickets for free using the code. Thought I would also bump since today is the last day to buy before the code expires!!!
    dd1 3/09
    dd2 9/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2