Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Anyone that got the runner, can you tell us the quality? I am still considering ordering this rug from overstock as I think it's really nice looking.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    OP here, sorry everyone! I just got home and I received the tiny little runner also. Argh! I want to open it just to see how it looks and the quality but don't want to have to pack it up again so am not going to open it. Bummer! What's really frustrating is that they left up the $99 price for 2 entire days so you'd think that's plenty of time to catch any errors. I didn't even post right away when I first saw it in case it was a price mistake because I didn't want to waste everyone's time. Darn. Sorry!
    No worries here - I figured it was a price error but ordered anyway just in case. Thanks for sharing!!

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    Anyone that got the runner, can you tell us the quality? I am still considering ordering this rug from overstock as I think it's really nice looking.
    My sister ordered it and got the stupid runner instead. She opened it and said it's really pretty and looks to be nice quality, which of course makes the bait & switch more disappointing She talked to Gilt and the best they would do is let her keep the runner (pretty useless for her) and give her 15% off a future purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    My sister ordered it and got the stupid runner instead. She opened it and said it's really pretty and looks to be nice quality, which of course makes the bait & switch more disappointing She talked to Gilt and the best they would do is let her keep the runner (pretty useless for her) and give her 15% off a future purchase.
    Good to know. Thanks for following up!

My order was cancelled but I just got a rug delivery of the small runner rug. Anyone else get one that was cancelled?

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got an email from gilt that the 9x12 was back in stock. Figured I would take a chance and order it. Hope I don't get a runner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

coolae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermanaid View Post
    I got an email from gilt that the 9x12 was back in stock. Figured I would take a chance and order it. Hope I don't get a runner!

lol! i'm tempted to order again, now with my $10 credit, but i don't think i will!

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermanaid View Post

Me too! I bought 2 different but similar rugs in the hopes of increasing the odds I'll receive one of them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3