Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default GREAT deal on some 9x12 rugs at Gilt

I don't know if this is a price mistake or what but it's been this way all day so I think it's legit. I ordered one earlier and they've already charged my credit card so I'm thinking all is good.

This is the rug I bought, at Overstock it's $568 but at Gilt it's $99 http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden...M&searchidx=30

Only the 9'x12' size seems to be on sale at Gilt because the 8x11 in the same rug is $619.

They also sent out 30% codes to some customers so if you received one of those you can apply it. The code is EXTRA30, but it's tied to specific accts so not everyone will be able to use that.

Go on Gilt, under Home (at the top), the category is "Modernized Classics: Art & Rugs".

HTH someone!

ETA: forgot to mention there's a $70 delivery charge. Also I think the key to finding the $99 rug is to look at the ones that show a price range of $99-$xx. Only a handful are priced at $99, but it's a great deal if you find one you like.
    Last edited by 3isEnough; 04-02-2015 at 11:25 PM.

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Nice! I think they have that same rug at RugsUSA, but I don't recall the price. May be worth peeking there too if you can catch it with a coupon. I've had that rug on my radar for a while, I'd love it if you'd report back after you get it. Totally on the fence over here, LOL. Need a nudge

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I can't find this rug. I'm assuming it's no longer available? I would have been all over this since I'm looking for a blue rug!

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I can't find this rug. I'm assuming it's no longer available? I would have been all over this since I'm looking for a blue rug!
    It looks like they raised the prices on them back to normal. If I go to this one http://www.gilt.com/sale/home/home84...01-vintage-rug by navigating through the site, it now shows the price as $619 for the 9x12 size. However, I had put it in my cart yesterday to decide between a few and left it there, and so even though the "reserved" time has expired for me, if I click on it in my cart I can add it back in and it will give me the $99 price.

Wait, oddly enough I'm seeing 2 separate listings of that rug. If you click on it here http://www.gilt.com/sale/home/home84...01-vintage-rug you should be able to get the $99 price for the 9x12 rug. Weird!

I bought one. Thanks. My husband has been wanting a few rugs for years cause we have all hardwood floors, but we didn't want a cheap one and were too cheap to spend the money for a nice one!

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks! I've needed a rug for a room with tile floors for YEARS and just never feel like dealing with it. This deal was perfect.

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wound up going back to order one. The coupon worked for me, FYI. Thank you, OP!

Thank you so much for posting about this deal and then updating about the deal! I was able to order a rug. I have been wanting to try out blue in a room for awhile now, but I haven't wanted to spend much on a rug and I didn't want a cheap rug either. This rug is perfect! The coupon didn't work for me, but the deal was still super good!

Are there other rugs for as good of deals? I don't see how you can sort by price to just see the $99 rugs.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    Are there other rugs for as good of deals? I don't see how you can sort by price to just see the $99 rugs.
    Glad others could get in on this deal! I was just reading a blog post last week about how vintage rugs are super popular right now and never go out of style. That blogger (Erin Gates of Elements of Style) linked to some in her blog post but they were all much more than I wanted to spend, so I was really happy to find a vintage-looking rug for so little.

As for other rugs at $99, there were 5 or 6 yesterday but it appears they're all gone today, and not even just "sold out" - they've been removed from the website.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast