Default Single or double jogging stroller?? (tall kids too)

Hi. I'm trying to decide if I should get a single or double jogging stroller. Most of the time my 4.5 yo rides his scooter but occasionally asks to ride. I have a 2yo rider. My current double jogger bit the dust and I really don't want to spend the money on a double if I don't really need one. Of course, hubby says get the single, but he never uses the jogging stroller and despises that we have more than one stroller. Anyways - what would you do?

Also- both my kids are 99th percentile for height. What would be a good stroller to get? I was thinking bob or baby jogger for the seat height. Am I missing any other taller seat strollers out there??

Thanks for your help
    K

I would definitely get a BOB. The baby jogger is technically not a running stroller (it says so on the website). My kids are both in the 99th percentile in height and my almost 6 year old still fits comfortably in the BOB. As for single vs double, I would get the one that would get the most use. Currently, I use the single the most as my son goes to school.

Thanks!